Leadership and Psychology in Business Development
This course will enable you to leverage the principles of behavioral psychology to better understand yourself and your prospects and will help develop an understanding of how to be a purpose-driven Business Development leader.
The 2-day MBD Implementation Series workshops build upon the broad range of material covered in your initial MBDi training. By focusing on one core content area and utilizing role playing, individual exercises, peer coaching and other interactive activities we provide you an in-depth understanding of the material and the reinforcement necessary to fully internalize and master the content
Leadership in Business Development
- Understand how the “BE” components of the 12 Core Competencies enable you to lead as a purpose-driven Business Development professional.
- Understand the importance of balancing individual and organizational mission, purpose, roles and goals.
- Understand the difference between goal and purpose in Business Development.
Psychology and Understanding Yourself
- Understand the “KNOW” Components of the 12 Core Competencies and how these affect yourself and others.
- Identify and address the conceptual baggage that is holding you back.
- Learn to recognize and correct repetitive, non-productive behavior.
- Understand how to recognize and avoid “power plays” and “sales games”.
Psychology and Understanding Your Clients
- Utilize Transactional Analysis to understand your client’s position.
- Explore the “critical psychological gauges” of how to read the client.
- Learn how to engage, interview and gather intel while keeping the client “OK”.