The public enrollment, interactive, participant-centered course focuses on the fundamentals of the MBDi Business Development Processes® and leveraging Winning Conversations to increase revenue. This methodology and process can be applied to nearly every industry and business development situation. Continuing Education Credits are awarded for all MBDi programs towards PMI and PE certifications.
- The competencies necessary to become a Business Development Professional including the thinking, behavior and skills required for proactive client engagement and revenue generation.
- How to gather the intelligence necessary to identify and disqualify unprofitable opportunities before you invest B&P resources in low probability of win opportunities.
- The proactive steps of the MBDi HUMINT Client Engagement Process to ensure each engagement with a client delivers the quality intelligence you need to move opportunities through your pipeline.
- How and why clients “buy” when making sourcing decisions and how to encourage customers to participate in your Opportunity Identification and Qualification phase rather than being drawn into their RFP process.
- Best practices from featured panel of Business Development experts for how to increase revenue in the current environment and develop win-win business relationships.
Typical MBD Participant Titles Include:
- Business Development Professionals
- Capture Managers
- Program Managers
- BD Managers
- Inside Sales/Sales Manager/Sales Director
- Chief Engineers and or Account Manager
- And More (Unsure if attendees with similar roles and titles as yours attended this class, complete the Contact Information Box below and we will be glad to send you a list of Industry and Titles that have attended)
Please Be Sure to List Your Contact Preference
Upcoming Program Calendar
- January 29-31, Charlotte, NC
- April 23-25, Charlotte, NC
- July 16-19, Charlotte, NC
- September 24-26, Charlotte, NC
- November 12-13, Charlotte, NC
Your Investment Includes: 3-Day program, pre-classroom preparatory instructions, reading materials, snacks, beverages and lunch each day.