Certified Customer Engagement Professional™ Program ~ Summer Session begins June 3
The 1 year CCEP program uses a proprietary development method which advances Business Development & Sales Teams into highly effective CCEP Professionals. The application of the CCEP methodology, techniques, and mindset ensures the greatest chance of success for each participant through:
- COACHING – Their Coach will provide guidance and individual coaching to help them overcome their challenges.
- INSTRUCTION – Live and virtual workshops, self-study components and on-demand modules focused on the mindset and behaviors that matter.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We will keep them accountable, focused, and motivated to achieve their professional development and business goals.
The 3 SEMESTER 1-YEAR CERTIFIED CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL™ PROGRAM curriculum provides in-depth coaching, instruction, and accountability improving results and increasing wins. Company Leaders and Capture Managers rely more than ever upon timely, relevant, and accurate customer intelligence to successfully plan, shape and win opportunities. BD professionals are tasked with gathering quality Customer Human Intelligence (HUMINT®) to create opportunities, develop new and existing customer business, competitor and solution intelligence. Quality intelligence is dependent on improving win rates, reducing bid and proposal spend and improving decision-making as a whole. Top customer engagement professionals are always looking for ways to improve their skills and win rates. How would you rate your customer intimacy across all your customers and prospects, including new prospects?
THE 3 KEY FACTORS FOR YOUR SUCCESS
To become an MBDi Customer Engagement Professional™ you must apply the methodology, techniques, and mindset. In over 40 years of working with business development and other professionals, we have found a few things that separate those that apply HUMINT gathering techniques and those that don’t. Some received excellent “training” but never applied it. They lacked accountability, failed to invest the hours to apply what they learned or lacked a coach vested in their success. To ensure your success, we use a proprietary development method which provides you with the greatest chance of success:
1. COACHING – Your Coach will provide guidance and individual coaching to help you overcome your challenges.
2. INSTRUCTION – Live and virtual workshops, self-study components and on-demand modules focused on the mindset and behaviors that matter.
3. ACCOUNTABILITY – We will keep you accountable, focused, and motivated to achieve your professional development and business goals.
Location & Time
9:00 am to 5:00 pm:
South Park Area – Charlotte, NC
Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided during in-class sessions
RECOMMENDED HOTELS 10 MINUTES FROM VENUE
Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/South Park at Phillips Place
6700 Phillips Pl Ct, Charlotte, NC 28210
DoubleTree Suites SouthPark by Hilton Hotels
6300 Morrison Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28211
2200 Rexford Road, Charlotte, NC 28211
Benefits & Features
WHAT TO EXPECT OVER 3 SEMESTER
- Instructor-led and virtual instructor-led workshops.
- One-on-one & group coaching & accountability.
- Open call-in sessions.
- Practical “real world” tangible assignments and case studies to strengthen & develop your BD thinking
- Mastermind Sessions with Classmates & the MBDi Team
- Coaching, self-paced implementation activities and real-world practical application
- Process templates (Account Plans, Call Plans, etc)
- Engagement skills, as well as access to Coaches to strengthen Accountability
- Tips and techniques, along with the advice and feedback to know you’re executing the process the right way…the first time
- Improves participants customer engagement mindset, skills, and process to gather and use HUMINT® Intel to
“win” more opportunities.
- Pinpoint the right education, coaching and professional development you need. Identify and close gaps in your BD process and core competencies.
- Develop an effective documentation and execution of the client engagement process & evaluation and improve your BD leadership capabilities
- Over 3 semesters of coaching, instruction and accountability to ensure success. Participants learn how to master identifying & shaping opportunities early.
- Participants learn how to master identifying & shaping opportunities early.
- Individual & leaders develop the BD thinking & processes to produce proactive BD culture and a higher win rate.
- Overall improved leadership capabilities with a revenue generating mindset. Highly Effective and Efficient Business Development process.
3 Semester Curricula
In Semester 1, Industry experts cover the MBDi Business Development methodology includes the proprietary MBDi Business Development Process® which is based on the 12 Core Competencies. These competencies developed over the past 40 years are evident in all high performing business development professionals.
You will leverage these competencies to understand both yourself and your customer from a conceptual and mechanical perspective. MBDi training is often utilized to lead BD culture change within organizations.
We subscribe to the adage that training is not effective unless you change behavior. You cannot change behavior unless you change thinking.
In Semester 2, you will enhance your understanding of how to proactively engage with customers to develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships. This is essential in identifying and shaping opportunities early and
gathering the required validated Human Intelligence (HUMINT®).
You will learn how to get beyond personality driven client calls, enhance your Intel gathering and develop and execute scripts to get to the core of prospects and customer pains. Learn how and where to intelligently invest Bid & Proposal funds in opportunity pursuits.
Know how to use a CRM or other information repositories to enhance your sales process.
The Learning In Semester 3, you will enable you to leverage the principles of behavioral psychology to better understand yourself and your prospects and develop an understanding of how to be a purpose-driven Business Development leader.
The key to successful relationship building is understanding the importance of balancing individual and organizational mission, purpose, roles and goals. You will learn to recognize and correct repetitive non-productive behavior and recognize and avoid “power plays” and “sales games”.
Explore “critical psychological gauges” on how to read the client, and utilize Behavioral Analysis to understand your client’s position.
2 Page Curricula Overview – Contact Priya Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a 2 page curricula overview
“MBDi played an instrumental role in helping us ……………define our processes and build the right skillsets into our organization. This was critical as our corporate experience base to that point had been in the commercial market only. As our efforts became more sophisticated, MBDi ’s support grew alongside us. MBDi provided valuable insights to our efforts. Moreover, they provided tailored, individual coaching to our key leaders that helped them grow into their new roles and drive revenue growth.”~Vice President, Global Sales and Business Development
“When our company made the decision to fully embrace the seller/doer model, we knew we needed a solid training program to guide our people in this direction. Using MBDi Corporate training programs and online reinforcement, our company was able to build a culture where the seller/doer understands the sales process, understands our clients and delivers improved customer service. Since the initial training program, sales increased 25% over a 12 month period.” ~Director of Sales and Marketing
“Our company has benefited from a long-term relationship with MBDi over the last 30 years. They have been a strong partner in the training of our Business Development staff both in the US and worldwide. Without a doubt, MBDi is one of the most beneficial investments we have made in training and evaluating our Business Development personnel.” ~ Executive VP of Sales & Service
WHAT DISTINGUISHES MBDI FROM OTHER TRAINING COMPANIES?
MBDi Business Development methodology takes a holistic approach that not only teaches the what and the how, but also the why behind effective communication skills and building win-win relationships with stakeholders/clients, which is where most other training programs fall short. By examining the behavioral psychology that drives decision making, our courses give you a better grasp of how you can use your knowledge to improve client engagement and build lasting relationships.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
If you request cancellation 14 days or more before a scheduled workshop, you may nominate a substitute or transfer to another program at no additional cost. Refund requests will incur a $750 cancellation fee. Refunds are not provided for cancellations received less than 14 days before a scheduled workshop. Transfers or substitutions within 7 days of a scheduled workshop will incur a $500 administration fee. All cancellations, transfer requests and substitutions must be made in writing to email@example.com.
Refunds are not given for no-shows.
MBDi reserves the right to cancel any event at its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation, MBDi will coordinate your attendance in another training session.
WHAT LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE DO MOST OF YOUR CERTIFIED CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM ATTENDEES HAVE?
All of the attendees of this program have successfully completed the 3-Day Mastering Business Development® Executive Workshop which provides an introduction to the fundamentals of the the CCEP program. We have successfully trained a wide variety of individuals with very diverse backgrounds and experience.
IS THE CCEP PROGRAM RELEVANT TO ANY INDUSTRY?
This workshop provides attendees (VP of BD, VP of Strategy, Account Managers and leaders of small to mid-size companies) who wish to improve their leadership, engagement skills, results, process, tips and techniques through coaching, mastermind sessions and case studies that are relevant to their world.
QUESTION NOT ADDRESSED? Email Priya Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- Program workbooks and all the templates you need (Account Plans, Call Plans, etc)
- Mastermind sessions with classmates and the MBDi team
- “Open Call-in Sessions” to get your questions answered and to remove obstacles you might have encountered
- Tangible Assignments to strengthen Engagement skills, as well as access to Coaches to strengthen Accountability
- Winning Conversations, Mastering the Art of Business Development and 60 Insights for Mastering Business Development books
- Three Two-Day Instructor-Led, Six Virtual Instructor-Led Workshops and countless coaching sessions.
- Snacks, beverages and lunches for all in-classroom sessions.
PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Reserving and paying for their own transportation, hotel accommodations, breakfast and dinners.
MATERIALS & SHIPPING
- A flat fee of $30.00 will be charged for workshop material handling and shipping.
You may register using any of the options below. Payment in full is required before the commencement of the program. When registering, you can request an invoice or charge a credit card.
- Online – Find the program you wish to attend, click on the add to cart button and then follow the checkout instructions.
- Telephone – You may call Priya at (704) 553-0000 x 19.
- Email – Send Priya an email at email@example.com
- If you request cancellation 14 days or more before a scheduled workshop, you may nominate a substitute or transfer to another program at no additional cost. Refund requests will incur a $750 cancellation fee. Refunds are not provided for cancellations received less than 14 days before a scheduled workshop. Transfers or substitutions within 14 days of a scheduled workshop will incur a $500 administration fee. All cancellations, transfer requests and substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No registration fees will be refunded for no-shows.
- MBDi reserves the right to cancel any event in its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation, MBDi will coordinate your attendance in another training session.