Venue: Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/SouthPark at Phillips Place
6700 Phillips Place Court,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28210
Accommodations: Participants are responsible for their own hotel arrangements. A small block of rooms has been reserved at the Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/South Park at Phillips Place for a special rate of $175/night. To make your reservation, please call the hotel directly at +1-704-319-5700 and ask for the MBDi rate.
Program Timeline: A complimentary breakfast will be provided from 6:00-9:00 am each day. The training starts promptly at 9:00 am and will end at approximately 3:30 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Dress: Business casual
Parking: Guests of the Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/SouthPark at Phillips Place can enjoy complimentary outdoor parking on-site.
To ensure the best return on your time and financial investment, we recommend that you prepare by completing the following assignments:
1) Complete the Individual Case Study Exercise and call plan and bring it with you to class. It is essential for you to complete this exercise prior to the training as you will be referencing it throughout the course and getting additional feedback and coaching.
2) Read the MBDi White Paper, The How of Elevating Your Probability of Win, which addresses the importance of a proactive Client Engagement Process in the current environment.
3) Review the material on the Business Development Process and the Diagnostic Process in Chapter’s 8-9 of Winning Conversations: Mastering the Art of Business Development.
4) Review all your notes from your initial training, especially the material that was covered on the (OI&Q)i Phase of the Business Development process and the basic material on the Client Engagement Process.
- For cancellations received 21 days or more from a scheduled workshop, you may either transfer to another program or nominate a substitute at no additional cost. Refund requests will incur a $250 cancellation fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 21 days before a scheduled workshop. Transfers or substitutions within 21 days of a scheduled workshop will incur a $300 administration fee. All cancellations, transfer requests and substitutions must be made in writing to Erin Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No registration fees will be refunded for no-shows.
- MBDi reserves the right to cancel any event in its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation, MBDi will coordinate your attendance in another training session.