Important Workshop Details
April 23-25, 2018 | Charlotte, NC
6300 Morrison Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28211
Accommodations: Participants are responsible for their own hotel arrangements, breakfast and dinner each day. Participants can call the hotel up to 8 days prior to the program and ask for the MBDi rate to get an overnight rate of $169/night. This rate will not be applicable after Sunday, April 14th and may sell out before then. To make your reservation, please call the hotel directly at +1-704-364-2400 and ask for the MBDi rate.
Program Timeline: The training will take place in the Selwyn Room and starts promptly at 8:30 am and will end at approximately 5:30 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. We will plan to wrap up by 4:30 pm on Thursday.
Meals: Lunch, snacks and beverages are provided during the training each day.
Dress: Business casual
Business, Other Amenities On-site At The Hotel: Amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking. Each room as a safe, desk and microwave. Hotel has an on-site restaurant that is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Surrounding Areas: Over 9 restaurants are located across the street from the hotel. SouthPark Mall and 1 restaurant next to the hotel.
This interactive, participant-centered workshop introduces the MBDi Business Development Process® with its early shaping Opportunity Identification & Qualification Phase and the HUMINT® Client Engagement Process. Participants will learn how to leverage the principles of behavioral psychology to identify valid prospects and pipeline opportunities, effectively qualify them and develop win-win business relationships for their organizations, their clients and themselves.
What You Will Learn:
- The competencies necessary to become a Business Development Professional including the thinking, behavior and skills required for proactive client engagement and revenue generation.
- How to gather the intelligence necessary to identify and disqualify unprofitable opportunities before you invest B&P resources in low probability of win opportunities.
- The proactive steps of the MBDi HUMINT Client Engagement Process to ensure each engagement with a client delivers the quality intelligence you need to move opportunities through your pipeline.
- How and why clients “buy” when making sourcing decisions.
- How to encourage customers to participate in your Opportunity Identification and Qualification phase rather than being drawn into their RFP process.
- The basics of utilizing interpersonal human psychology to understand yourself and your clients.
- Best practices from featured panel of Business Development experts for how to increase revenue in the current environment
- For cancellations received 21 days or more from a scheduled workshop, you may either transfer to another program or nominate a substitute at no additional cost. Refund requests will incur a $250 cancellation fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 21 days before a scheduled workshop. Transfers or substitutions within 21 days of a scheduled workshop will incur a $300 administration fee. All cancellations, transfer requests and substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No registration fees will be refunded for no-shows.
- MBDi reserves the right to cancel any event in its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation, MBDi will coordinate your attendance in another training session.