Important Workshop Details
April 23-25, 2018 | Charlotte, NC
6300 Morrison Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28211
Accommodations: Participants are responsible for their own hotel arrangements, breakfast and dinner each day. Participants can call the hotel up to 8 days prior to the program and ask for the MBDi rate to get an overnight rate of $169/night. This rate will not be applicable after Sunday, April 14th and may sell out before then. To make your reservation, please call the hotel directly at +1-704-364-2400 and ask for the MBDi rate.
Program Timeline: The training will take place in the Selwyn Room and starts promptly at 8:30 am and will end at approximately 5:30 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. We will plan to wrap up by 4:30 pm on Thursday.
Meals: Lunch, snacks and beverages are provided during the training each day.
Dress: Business casual
Business, Other Amenities On-site At The Hotel: Amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking. Each room as a safe, desk and microwave. Hotel has an on-site restaurant that is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Surrounding Areas: Over 9 restaurants are located across the street from the hotel. SouthPark Mall and 1 restaurant next to the hotel.
This interactive, participant-centered workshop introduces the MBDi Business Development Process® with its early shaping Opportunity Identification & Qualification Phase and the HUMINT® Client Engagement Process. Participants will learn how to leverage the principles of behavioral psychology to identify valid prospects and pipeline opportunities, effectively qualify them and develop win-win business relationships for their organizations, their clients and themselves.
What You Will Learn:
- The competencies necessary to become a Business Development Professional including the thinking, behavior and skills required for proactive client engagement and revenue generation.
- How to gather the intelligence necessary to identify and disqualify unprofitable opportunities before you invest B&P resources in low probability of win opportunities.
- The proactive steps of the MBDi HUMINT Client Engagement Process to ensure each engagement with a client delivers the quality intelligence you need to move opportunities through your pipeline.
- How and why clients “buy” when making sourcing decisions.
- How to encourage customers to participate in your Opportunity Identification and Qualification phase rather than being drawn into their RFP process.
- The basics of utilizing interpersonal human psychology to understand yourself and your clients.
- Best practices from featured panel of Business Development experts for how to increase revenue in the current environment
- For cancellations received 21 days or more from a scheduled workshop, you may either transfer to another program or nominate a substitute at no additional cost. Refund requests will incur a $250 cancellation fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 21 days before a scheduled workshop. Transfers or substitutions within 21 days of a scheduled workshop will incur a $300 administration fee. All cancellations, transfer requests and substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No registration fees will be refunded for no-shows.
- MBDi reserves the right to cancel any event in its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation, MBDi will coordinate your attendance in another training session.
For questions not addressed above, email to email@example.com or call 704-553-0000 x19.