Are These Issues Plaguing
Your Business Development
and Sales Teams?
Company Leaders Choose MBDi To Solve Their BD Team’s Revenue Growth Issues
Our Teams Expertise Is Coupled with Deep Technical Industry Experience, Making Our Training & Consulting Services Second to None
Now Delivered Online
Mastering the Art of Business Development
Extensive, Comprehensive, Instructor-Led Curriculum Delivered Online
8 Sessions over 8 Weeks
Limited Seats | 90 Minute Sessions | Once Per Week
What You’ll Learn
- Gain the thinking, behavior and skills for proactive client engagement and revenue generation.
- Know how to identify and disqualify unprofitable opportunities before investing resources.
- Use the proactive steps of the MBDi HUMINT® Client Engagement Process for the quality intelligence needed to move opportunities through your pipeline.
- Develop a better understanding of the psychology of how and why customers “buy” when making sourcing decisions.
- Learn to encourage customers to participate in your Opportunity Identification and Qualification (OI&Q)i phase, rather than being drawn into their RFP process.
Mastering Business Development Training & Consulting Services
99% of our business comes from repeat customers and customer referrals.
Your Team Will Learn:
- Why customers buy and how to ask the types of questions to get to the root of their problems.
- The key principles of behavioral psychology and how to apply it to customer engagement.
- 7-Step System for turning your prospects into customers and how to classify them in the correct priority, to help you focus on the prospects most likely to buy.
- How to build a more effective Customer Engagement Processes to increase revenue generation, credibility and trust with customers.
Our Experts Partner With Your Leaders To:
- Address Organizational Issues and build a unified, proactive team using the same Customer Engagement and Business Development methodology and speaking a common a common HUMINT language to enhance revenue results.
- Implement a thorough assessment, followed by a curriculum to address gaps and expectations, and finalized by institutionalization and reinforcement, a critical component in building a high performing BD team.
Business Development Consulting & Strategy
Business Development Consulting Services include:
- Taking time to understand your needs & requirements before offering a solution.
- Helping your team build the right strategy to achieve significant revenue results.
- Identifying lack of adherence to process, ineffective organizational structure and metrics, and misaligned of staff and incentives.
- Partnering to define and develop your overall Business Development process and procedures, best practices, and measure the results.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciated the assessment you did for me this year. You and the rest of the team did an exceptional job with the entire process. Your approach, methodology, and interview skills provided me with the insight I needed to evaluate the team and make critical business decisions to improve in many areas. Additionally, your observations were correct and have assisted greatly in addressing some of the challenges brought about by merging the two companies’ cultures into a growth oriented/ revenue generating team. Your people business insights and recommendations were especially astute.
Our revenue doubled with MBDi’s guidance over a four year period. We further expect a 10% increase this year and in 2016 due to their realignment and professional development of our BD organization.
The training, coaching and consulting work MBDi performed for Leupold from 2011-2014 was instrumental in helping our team develop the critical skills and processes needed to be successful. We created an Opportunity Pipeline, refined our Business Development Process, developed Award Plans, and identified which opportunities should be pursued. These diagnostic tools lead to a 200 percent growth in revenue during the 3 year time period. Furthermore, the MBDi system increased the team’s efficiencies, which reduced cost by an average of 10% each year. The folks at MBDi are an investment, not an expense
MBDi has provided excellent strategic and practical assistance in our efforts to grow a key segment of our business. They helped develop and implement a formal advisory board to bring focus and expertise to this business, and have participated as active and creative members of that Board. Their engagement beyond the advisory board has been targeted to more specific issues, and very effective.”