Mastering the Art of Business Development™ Executive Workshop
3-Day on Site Program
February 27 –29, 2024 | Charlotte, NC
During this highly interactive, professional development workshop, participants will:
- Gain the critical thinking, behavior and skills for proactive client engagement and revenue generation.
- Identify and overcome psychological limitations challenging success in their role.
- Learn to identify and disqualify unprofitable opportunities before investing Bid and Proposal resources.
- Understand how behavioral psychology and transactional analysis improves your understanding of the prospect.
- Develop an understanding of the MBDi Opportunity Identification and Qualification (OI&Q)I Phase and proprietary HUMINT® Client Engagement Process (CEP)
- Learn the critical skills for conducting a diagnostic interview with the client.
- Explore methods for shaping budget considerations and opportunities based on intel gathered.